HOW TO CHOOSE A LISTING AGENT
- Pick an experienced, honest, Top Producing Realtor that is very familiar with the area you live in. Ask to see the closed transactions that the agent has sold in your neighborhood.
- Check the number of expired listings that the agent has had in the past.
- The agent needs to have strong negotiation skills, must have the upper hand at all times and always work on your behalf.
- Pay close attention to their marketing and advertising plan. This includes ads in magazines, newspapers, open houses, and of course, the internet. Websites, websites, websites! The more websites your home is exposed to, the more buyers can view your home and make showing appointments. We have the #1 search positions on Google.com. Is she/he doing anything more or different then other agents? We create individual websites for your property, virtual tours and youtube videos for each of our listings. Your listing will be posted and networked with all of our social and business connections on our Facebook business Page, Twitter and Linkedin social media sites.
- The agent should be communicating with you. Verbally and/or through email.
- You will want active, pending and sold comparables emailed to you regularly to compare your home to other properties to stay abreast of the market.
- Custom, colorful, descriptive, inviting, informative flyers placed in your home.
- Advisement when the proper time may be to reduce the price of the home.
- Choose a full service agent working in a large, top name company that has many other top name agents working there to show your home. Make sure she/he charges a fair commission.
- Ignore gimmicks! Choose an agent that gives excellent service seven days a week and sells homes...period!
- The agent that loves what she/he is doing, sells homes. Buyers and other agents are driven to these types of people and will want to work with her/him.
Tip: Find an agent whose business is mostly referral based. This is given
proof that her/his past clients were extremely satisfied with