(CBR) Certified Buyer Representative
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. Our website allows you to search the entire Multiple Listing Service. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email that are customized to exactly what you are looking for, and are automatically sent to you, and me, the minute a new, reduced or back on the market property is listed. This is a free service that we offer so we can jump and show you the very newest listings asap!!! We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home we can help you:
- Direct you to a professional who can check your credit rating and straighten out any errors before it's too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment, that YOU are comfortable with.
- Find a loan program that meets YOUR needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Determine which neighborhoods best match your needs.
- Identify important features you desire in your new home.
- Recommendations for honest, reputable, qualified bankers, attorneys and inspectors.
- Whether it is a single or multiple family home; townhouse or condo; new construction or fixer upper; upgrading or downsizing...you have come to the right place!
As Your Agents, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- If you are relocating, Realty USA has one of the best Relocation Companies worldwide. We have sold properties to many relocation families and understand the time, commitment and patience it involves. We go above and beyond most agents.
- Showing appointments and telephone availability directly with us (not a service), 7 DAYS A WEEK!
- Run and study all comparable properties with you before any contract is written.
- We make sure you pay fair market value for your desired home, and help you avoid any costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area; including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Home Warranties and Job Loss Protection programs are available to purchase if desired.
- Offer names of qualified professional Ashi Inspectors, and give you an idea of what inspections may cost.
- Advise you to shop rates for Homeowners Insurance.
- Attendance at inspections and closings.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as structural, insect, radon, septic and well exams.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
We would be happy to direct you to a loan officer to establish what your closing costs would be upfront.